Ouchy Film Awards (OFA) is a film & script award competition. After 4 successful editions, we organize our 5th edition in a new format. In this new format, we accept feature films, short films and movie screenplays. First time in the world, we will give some of our awards by using the artificial intelligence.
As in our previous editions, our event will take place in Lausanne, Switzerland, 7-9 July 2022
The official selection that will be screened on this edition will be processed thought 4 seasonal sessions to select nominees.
We award the best films after a comprehensive review process. Our evaluation includes the critique on six categories: acting, directing, editing, script, sound, and cinematography. As for the screenplays, the categories evaluated are originality, structure, plot, pacing, characters and dialogues.
We have five categories of nominations for this edition:
– Best Feature Film
– Best Short Film
– Best Acting
– Best Screenplay
– AI Award for Best Screenplay
For each of the 4 seasons, 2 feature films, 5 screenplays and 5 short films will be nominated by our international jury.
In the event, we will have two different jury. First jury members will be experienced people from the movie industry. Second jury will be the artificial intelligence.
Awards & Prizes
The winners of the fifth year competition will receive the trophies during our event.
Rules & Terms
– All films must have been made in or after 2019.
– Short film entries must be shorter than 40 minutes.
– Feature films must be longer than 40 minutes.
– We accept all genres of narrative films from all over the world.
– Entries must be in English or subtitled, dubbed in English.
– Works in progress are accepted.
– Multiple entries are allowed for each filmmaker.
– Entree fees are non-refundable.
– There is no premiere requirement.
– Once you submit your film, you agree that we can use your film data confidentially in order to develop our services.
ONCE YOUR FILM IS PART OF THE SELECTION:
– Entrants must submit a copy of high quality screener file as soon as possible
– Entrants must submit French subtitles as the physical screening will take place in a French-speaking country