Ouchy Film Awards (OFA) is a film & script award competition.
Since its 5th edition in July 2022, lead by Largo.ai, the festival has resolutely taken a scientific path. It has thus adopted a new line: Cinema through the lens of AI.
The competition accepts feature films, short films and movie screenplays, of all genres of narrative from all over the world.
The selection process is made by a curation team who is also curating the platform Sofy.tv (Largo Films). Amongst the official selection, we are awarding Best feature, Best short, Best acting and Best screenplay with the help of artificial intelligence, which results will be analysed by data analysis specialists from Largo.ai, and compared with the grades assigned by the jury.
For the 6th edition, that will take place in 2023, only the 3 Award winner will be screened publicly.
Besides from the screenings, there will be discussion panels, pitching sessions, and a ceremony during which we will present, for the first time, how AI was used to select the winners.
Awards & Prizes
The winners of the 6th year competition will receive the trophies during our event.
Rules & Terms
– All films must have been made in or after 2020.
– Short film entries must be shorter than 40 minutes.
– Feature films must be longer than 40 minutes.
– Entries that are not in English should be subtitled in English.
– Works in progress are accepted.
– Multiple entries are allowed for each filmmaker.
– Entree fees are non-refundable.
– There is no premiere requirement.
– Once you submit your film, you agree that we can use your film data confidentially in order to develop our services.
ONCE YOUR FILM IS PART OF THE SELECTION:
– Entrants must submit a copy of high quality screener file as soon as possible
– Entrants must submit French subtitles as the physical screening will take place in a French-speaking country